The next time you're at conference (maybe you're even in Las Vegas with me this week attending the Digital Health Summit at the Consumer Electronics Show), don't just be inspired and move on. Make a digital connection with those who inspire you and with those who share your source of information. Follow them on twitter. Conect with them on LinkedIn. Subscribe to their blogs.
While twitter and LinkedIn are pretty easy, finding and subscribing to multiple blogs can be a little daunting. The good news: it just got a little less scary. Thanks to the creativity and hard work of Edwin Khodabakchian and his amazing development team at feedly (special shout-out to Remi Trang), you now have an opportunity to subscribe to the blogs of all of the Digital Health Summit presenters. Here's how:
- Download the Feedly app from the iTunes App Store or Google Play
- Select "Add Content" and type in #DHCES
- The speakers' blogs will appear; simply add any feeds that look interesting
- Link to bit.ly/dhcesfeeds
- Click the green "Follow" button to add the bundle of feeds to your account
And if you're interested, you can also check out the speakers' twitter list here, and a complete list of speakers' digital footprint maps (web, twitter, youtube, blog, etc) can be found here.
Go ahead - make the connection! And don't forget to follow along with the conference backchannel on twitter - #DHCES